Built to stand up to hours of Full HD1 video recording, the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring microSD Cards provide the capacity, performance and exceptional reliability today’s home security and dash cams demand. They’re also protected against extreme temperatures, shock, water and x-rays2, so you can be confident the evidence is there when you need it. SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Cards are available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB3.
1. Full HD (1920x1080) and HD (1280x720) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
2. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations
3. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less
4. Based on Full HD (1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps to one device; Results, video support and performance may vary depending on host device, file attributes and other factors.
5. Up to 20MB/s read/write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
6. See www.sandisk.com/wug