Store lots of photos and Full HD videos—and transfer them quickly to your computer—using SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards. Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders, these memory cards offer read speeds of up to 80 MB/s1 and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly. SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards come with up to 128 GB2 of storage and are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note what's on the card for easy identification.
SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards have Class 10 and UHS speed class 1 (U1) speed ratings4 for recording Full HD (1080p) videos. Enjoy smooth video recording performance whether you're recording a family get-together, sporting event, or school play.
SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards come with a data storage capacity available in 16GB to 128 GB2, allowing you to take lots of photos and videos before having to change the card or transfer the files to your computer.
SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, X-ray-proof5, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are compatible with SDHC/SDXC enabled and SDHC-I/SDXC-I UHS-I enabled devices. They are backed by a lifetime limited warranty6.
The SanDisk Extreme Team is a group of professional photographers whose vision is as
uncompromising as their equipment with inspiring human stories from around the world.
Don’t Miss the Moment
So Fast, So Small, So Versatile
|Performance||Up to 80MB/s read speed; write speed5 lower|
|Dimensions||0.94in. x 1.25in. x 0.08in. (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with SDHC and SDXC devices and SDHC and SDXC enabled UHS devices.|
|Security||Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty6|
1. Up to 80MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes
2. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
3. Compared to ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
4. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
5. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations
6. Lifetime Limited warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.